iGEN Analytics Bootcamp 2016 - 5th & 6th April 2016
About This Event
The ‘IGEN Analytics Bootcamp’ is especially targeted for Analytical Professionals, and will feature talks by leading practitioners and providers. Hands-on workshop will give participants exposure to present Analytics and Big Data Tools. Explore varieties of analytics approaches that can bring value to your business at this community event for knowledge-sharing, supported by Big Data Malaysia and Data Viz My.
Keynote Speakers : Maxis, Tapway, Mindvalley, KATSANA, On-Target Marketing Solutions, Mulesoft and more. Workshop instructors from Experian, Mindvalley and iGEN.
Who Should Join?
Business Analysis, IT Experts/Professional, Researchers, and Non IT centric users who are keen to learn how to use analytics approaches and tools for business objectives.
Why Should You Join?
- Knowledge of best practices of Analytics and Big Data tools that are preferred by leading Data professionals
- Hands on training on Analytics and Big Data tools
- Networking opportunities with data professionals and experts from various industries
- Share your knowledge and experience for collaboration opportunities
Introductory hands-on training on Big Data Technologies and Tools:
- Hands-on exposure to Datawatch, Mulesoft and Halo BI
- Workshop topics include: Data Visualization with Tableau, Data Preparation with Weka, Predictive Analytics with R, Web Scrapping with Python, Elastic Search with Kibana and Machine Learning.
Event Schedule for 2 Days
08:00am : Registration & Breakfast
09:00am : Event Opening
09:30am : Session 1 Talks
11:00am : Tea Break
12:00pm : Session 2 Talks
01:00pm : Lunch Break
03:00pm : Workshops (Limited to 30pax per workshop)
09:00pm : Event Closing
Early birds will have a chance to grab our exclusive discount of RM20 per ticket.
Purchase using our early bird discount coupon "iABC".
NOTE: The coupon will only be valid till 2nd Apr, 2016 - 09:00am (UTC+8).
8:00 AM - 9:00 PM MYT
Tickets on Demand RM70.00
On sale until Apr 5, 2016, 9:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- Impact Hub, D7 @ Sentul East Design Centre Jalan Sentul, Kuala Lumpur, 51000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
iGEN Events151 Followers